Kerry County Childcare Committee is committed to providing a quality service to all our customers.
Kerry County Childcare Committee Limited is a private company which was originally established by the Government to promote the co-ordination of the development of quality childcare provision in the County of Kerry. Kerry CCC was and is funded by the Irish Government under the National Development Plan, 2000-2006 and the National Childcare Investment Programme, 2007-2010, which is funded under the National Development Plan 2007-2013.
Kerry County Childcare Committee is committed to treating you in a considerate, courteous and open manner. We will be straightforward, consistent and professional in our dealings with you. We seek to treat you and all our customers fairly and without discrimination, while respecting individual differences and needs. We are committed to providing the best service we can and with this is mind would ask if you would provide any information, which is relevant in order that we may achieve this. We guarantee that all customers shall be given due process in all our dealings with them. We assure you of our professionalism and our commitment to confidentiality at all times. Kerry County Childcare Committee is not a public body named under the Freedom of Information Act 1997, however, as a beneficiary of a public body, customers can formally request from POBAL to view held information. The Committee is governed by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 and the Prompt Payment of Accounts Act 1997.
Our service to you
We aim to provide a quality service that is professional, efficient, accessible and relevant to all who avail of it. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we strive for this by:
- Aiming to meet the needs of all our customers
- Providing up-to-date information
- Offering appropriate support to our customers
- Producing user friendly publications
- Evaluating with customers any programmes attended
- Upholding the right to equal treatment as set out by the Equality Legislation
Accessing our service
We can be contacted by letter, email and by phone – between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. The office is closed between 1-2 pm Monday – Fridays. Personal callers are also welcome and will be met by our staff (see times above) – those who have prior appointments with members of staff will be seen promptly and have privacy where necessary. Our website also provides an opportunity to communicate with us in a time efficient manner. Our staff team are available and interested in communicating with you and should you wish to provide feedback regarding any of our services – complimentary/complaints – this will be welcomed.
Help us to help you
It is our responsibility to provide the best service we can to our customers: we welcome your help in doing this by making any comments, suggestion or complaints about the service you receive. If you encounter any difficulties with the services provided by Kerry CCC the following procedures will apply to ensure that you have an efficient and prompt response:
- The matter should be brought to the attention of the staff or Governing Body member concerned, either verbally or in writing and they will endeavour to resolve any legitimate complaint without delay
- If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Manager who should be able to investigate and resolve your complaint speedily and sympathetically
- Should the matter not be capable of being resolved to your satisfaction by the Kerry CCC’s staff you should then write to the Kerry CCC Chairperson: Chairperson, Kerry County Childcare Committee Ltd., Unit 5 Davon Business Centre, Monavalley Business Park, Tralee, Co. Kerry who will have your complaint investigated and the Governing Body of Kerry CCC will be advised accordingly.
The decision of the Governing Body shall be final and binding in relation to all matters arising from the adoption of this Customer Charter and complaints procedures.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For copies of this Charter or other information please use the following address:
Kerry County Childcare, Unit 5 Davcon Business Centre, Monavalley Business Park, Tralee, Co. Kerry
P: (066) 7181582 Email: email@example.com
F: (066) 7102945 Website: www.kerrycountychildcare.com