I’m a childminder do I have to pay tax on my income?

All income should be declared to the Revenue Commissioners.  Whether you pay tax or not is dependent on your earnings.  A Childminding Tax Relief/Exemption is available for voluntary notified childminders who earn less than €15,000 per annum.  For further information please contact Revenue on 066 716 1000.